kernel too old

I compiled something on Ubuntu edgy. This has to work also on Suse 6.2...

What I did:
- used the -rpath option and included the Ubuntu libs on Suse.
- the dynamic linker was too old to handle the new binaries so I used in
additon the option -dynamic-linker and included the Ubuntu dynamic linker on
Suse.

This was working, till now.. :( The reason is, the libc I was using before
are compatible to Kernel 2.2 and above. After an update on ubuntu this
changed and libc requires at least Kernel 2.6 and I get the message "kernel
too old"

Any suggestions/workarounds too solve this Problem?