Re: cc1plus: out of memory allocating 33554432 bytes after a total of 38465536 bytes

Pavel Saviankou writes:

 > > We've been here before.  What are you doing this?  Why don't you write
 > > thet data into a file and read it at runtime?  That's what everyone
 > > else would do.
 > >
 > > Reading the data at runtime would be no slower at all if you used
 > > mmap() to do it.
 >
 > It doesn't matter, why i do it on such way.

Actually, it matters a lot.  There are people here who know gcc well.
They aren't being paid to reply here, they do so only for the
satisfaction of helping people.  When someone is told the right way to
solve a problem, but they ignore the answer and carry on insisting
that their way must be the right way, the knowledgeable people become
demotivated and decide to do something more interesting instead.

 > The quastion is, why g++ cannot compile (without optimisaion, -O0,
 > -Q) function (even rathner large one), where is only assignation
 > code? what can be simpler than that?

I'm not sure.  I could debug gcc and find out where all the memory is
going, but I have no reason to do so because you won't tell me a good
reason why you need to do it.

Andrew.