Re: Compilation error gcc-2.95.3

"Pranav Kumar" <pranav.kumar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Please ignore the legal postscript if its inhibiting u from replying.

Thanks you for saying that.  In return, we would like to ask you to
not send messages with such a postscript to this list.  They are
against list policy, as described at http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html.
Moreover, our automatic archiving systems violate the disclaimer, so
simply by sending us the message you are putting us at legal risk.
Please help us out by not doing that.  If you can not configure your
system to omit the disclaimer, then please use a free web-mail account
when sending e-mail to this list.  Thanks.

Ian