Re: How to enlarge the stack size?

benjamin wrote:

I thought, enlarging the stack size would solve the problem? But how
should I do this? Is there another, more elegant solution?

Stack limit is an operating system function, not a gcc facility. For example, you would look up 'info ulimit' if your OS supports that. In some systems, you must first increase the stack size as superuser. If you invoke threads, responsibility for stack size may shift to the threading library.