Re: "virtual memory exhausted: Out of memory" with a large static array

Hi Pavel,

Ahh, I better understand the problem.

I was off by an order of magnitude.  Miscounted the number of zeros.

Didn't realize until after I hit [SEND] that you were talking about the
compile itself, and not your own executable.  My bad.

You might want to specify your large data set in assembly, or even generate
it directly to object code.

Alternatively (and my recommendation), you may want to read it in from a
data file instead of having it in the executable.

HTH,
--Eljay