Re: Windres, Pre-build

Hi Jeremy,

> Well I looked and the Simulation.ico is not locked and exists in the
> directory. Not process is using it.

Hmmm.

> Is there a way to invoke the binutils, with the inclusion of that file?

The inclusion of that file is specified in the .RC file.

Since the discussion of binutils is off topic for this forum, I suggest you
ask your question on the binutils forum.  Not to chastize -- just that its
more likely that there will be someone on that forum who has some insight
into the problem and may be able to recommend a solution.

HTH,
--Eljay