Re: GCC for Brew Applications!!!

Kai Ruottu wrote:
tmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Brew applications run on CDMA handsets, this is a Qualcomm environment.
Ok, I already looked with Google using "Brew applications" and that gave data about ARM7TDMI in some old article coming as the first hit... So maybe it would
be best to use Google or  something,
Inventing right words for the search could be too hard :-) I myself tried the "GCC for Brew" (this shamelessly stealed from the subject text just as the earlier one. I like all kind of recycling,
even for words!)  and that gave first the :

  http://www.mamlambo.com/writing/articles/000049.html

and this having a link to the "Gnude" toolchain. Free prebuilt ARM toolchains may
nowadays be tens on the net.  One only must try to find them :-(