Re: GCC for Brew Applications!!!

aamir@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

 I am writing an application for brew devices, as I need to compile my
application using GCC compiler in order to run it on a device. I already
visit your site twice but didnt find any appropriate link to download the
compiler or may be I am looking at a wrong side. So it will be very
helpfull for me if you give me the exact link or name that I can use to
download an appropriate compiler.

If you aren't spamming us, you should put some effort into making your message intelligible. How are we to know if you aren't looking at the gcc site gcc.gnu.org if you refuse to tell us?