Re: Calling conventions used by gcc

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:02:32 +0100, Tim Prince <tprince@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

gcc depends on binutils to implement the ABI. I never heard of anyone attempting to implement stdcall on IA-64; Microsoft decided to obsolete it prior to implementing IA-64. Even at my age, this seems like ancient history. I suppose both history and binutils are somewhat Off Topic here.

The question is, what calling convention is used by g++/binutils on ia64? And what other conventions are available if any? Is this documented somewhere?

Anders

--
Why do mathematicians often confuse Christmas and Halloween?
Because Oct 31 = Dec 25.