Re: mysql-library

> Hello,
> I'm using the gcc 3.3.1
>
> Now I want to work with MySQL. For this I need the MySQL-library and the MySQL-Headerfiles from the gcc 3.3.1.
>
> Where can I get these Files? Can you send it to me?

Hello,

This is not the right place to ask this question, you should ask on
mysql mailing list... You can download mysql library and headers from
vendor page http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/. If you are using some linux
distribution than you can simply install mysql library package, where
all headers and libraries are put into the right place, but it depends
on your distribution...

Arturas M.
P.S.: http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html (gcc-help is for people searching
for help in building or using GCC)