RE: GUI programming

Hi Tushar,

> My name is Tushar Kant, I am a hobby programmer. I wish to create GUI's using gcc. Could you guide me as to how to do the same easily.

Sure.

Get GCC.

Get the API documentation for X11 or OpenGL or CoreGraphics or GDI+ or WPF or DirectDraw or SpriteWorld or SDL or Tcl/Tk or whatever graphics facility you prefer.

Use your favorite editor to write your C or C++ source code using your prefered graphics API.

In your source code, use the graphics API of your choice (X11, CoreGraphics, GDI+, et cetera).

Compile with gcc (for C) or g++ (for C++).  Make sure you link to your graphics API library.

Run your application.

Sincerely,
--Eljay