Re: mingw svn trunk failure

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 11:53:41PM -0500, Bob Rossi wrote:
> > What does your 'build' default to?
>
> I'm not sure what you are asking, sorry. Is this what you want to know?
> checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
> checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
> checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks.

> > I have a new patch for you if you want to try. This one is completely
> > untested, but I think it will do what you need.
> >
> > If you can test this I would be *very* grateful, and then I can get this
> > upstream.
>
> Yup, this get's me past the problem that I was having. I still have the
> same problem I've had all along. Maybe you'll know the solution.

You need to use a sysroot.

You have a native compiler, without any of the standard native paths
available, and therefore it can't find the headers it needs.

Lastly, when you relocate the toolchain, all the configure prefix
relative paths are relocated aswell.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--