Re: ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .main gcc error

jayashree.nair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 > This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information
 > and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an
 > addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
 > you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are
 > also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
 > dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
 > and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
 > attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly
 > prohibited.

Please do not send e-mail with this sort of disclaimer to the gcc
mailing lists.  They are against list policy, as described here:
    http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html
If you can not prevent your e-mail server from adding these
disclaimers, then we suggest using a free web based e-mail account.

Thanks.

Andrew.