Re: gcc binary comparison help

Strangely, when I use -frandom-seed I get a bigger set of differing
data between the resulting library files.  I checked the documentation
for gcc and it states this options is used to "produce reproducibly
identical object files."  So I assume this will only work on .o files?

Also, I decided to take a comparison of the build directories XCode
makes.  All of the .o files stay the same and I get 3 file differences
overall: pbxindex.header, strings.pbxstrings/control, and
symbols0.pbxsymbols.  Perhaps this is a better way of localizing the
problem.

Any ideas?

~Caleb