Preprocessor macros debugging

Hi,

I've run into a problem with preprocessor macros. Compilation fails with
a multiple occurrences of this error:

  /scratch/installed/boost-marvin-platform-2.0-mo/include/boost/boost/type_traits/type_with_alignment.hpp:151:9:
  pasting "BOOST_PP_LIST_IS_CONS_" and "(" does not give a valid preprocessing token

Seems like one of the macro arguments got #defined to "" or something
like that. Last time I was able to work around it by shuffling includes,
but this time I'd like to fix it for good.

Is there any tool, switches to cpp or a relatively simple way to alter
cpp sources so I can get a dump of #defined macros? Or anything that
would help me to track the problem down (my program is using multiple
libraries, some of them are templated C++, so there is significant amount
of include files involved).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Peter Cech