Re: Porting from Win C++ to linux slash vs backslash

Hi Barry,

I think you should change your source files. IIRC, the slashes are not
directory separators; that is merely how they happen map onto a
filesystem. The spec calls for forward slashes, regardless of how
directories are separated on a particular OS.

Don