Mailing list suggestion

I am always so tempted to come to this list for my C++ questions but it is not the proper place so I try really hard not to.

But I have yet to find a forum that has programmers that can help me in the questions that I am having at this stage.

So, as a suggestion, could a "GNU Help with C" mailing list be created? I'm hoping that some of the same talent that watch this mailing list would watch that one as well.

Thank you (and sorry for the interruption)
Perry