Re: Partial Link

Perry,

to answer your questions, yes I did try to link directly and I was getting the same error "undefined symbol" I was using partial linking because I assumed I had to. The other program did so.
But now I realized the demux.h has
extern int somefunc(int);

which may explain the problem. I am going to try right now.

Thanks,

Gui

Also, in your C++ code, how did you declare "somefunc"? If it is a C function, you will likely need to do:

extern "C" int somefunc(int);

in your C++ program.

Hope this helps,
Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.
pedz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.easesoftware.com

SATA Products for IBMs RS/6000, pSeries, and AIX systems