Re: rtx structure

I want to know what part of rtx each field in this structure stores.
While tracing through gdb i tried to print the rtx, and i was not able
to understand that. Could u please explain me it with a sample RTX
that what value these fields have.

The macros used to access the rtl fields in rtl.h explain what part of
each field they access and what they treat that object as.

The definitions of rtl in rtl.def define what each portion of a piece
of valid RTL is structured as.
Bharati.