Need some help on the options of g++

I need to write some small programs under windows.I use pspad as my
editor and mingw as complier.But I cannot get the complier's output
message.Is there an option of g++ to create the log file,cause I can
not find one while i use the following command: g++  -o  myprogram
myprogram.cpp.   Pspad need to locate the log file to get it showed in
its output window.
Can I debug the program use mingw as in vc++ 2005? set breaking point
, watch and change variables etc..
Any suggestion on the choice of IDE under windows?UE studio ?
Sorry about my trivial questions!Thanks