Fwd: How to deliver my source code???

Hi all,

I need some help from gcc gurus regarding delivering source code....
I have a application that needs to be delivered to be compiled on my
customer side, BUT it cannot make changes or have any understanding
about code.
This deliver is strong necessary by many reasons, particularly by
changes that will be made in any cases with a tool. Then I need to
know if has some ANSI C compiler that compiles crypto C source files,
or any other solution about this.

Sorry by my english

Thanks a lot

Marcelo