Re: Including static libraries

I believe that if you want to statically link a file with complete
path like that, you don't use the normal linker flags with gcc.  You
can just treat the file as if it were a big .o file and just supply
the path i.e.:

was
gcc -l/home/sameersbn/libs/video.a470MV
(at least this is what I understand from your email)

becomes
gcc /home/sameersbn/libs/video.a470MV

 Brian