Re: Compilation troubles

Peter,

You write, "I have used -print-search-dirs and find that the location
where gcc looks for its executables seems to be the same place where
cpp0 is located, except  for the '/opt/' at the start of the path name -
I assume this might be a gcc method of defining the root directory?"

Your computer probably expects cpp0 to live somewhere in the /opt
partition.  If "/opt" begins the name of the path that the computer is
following, /opt would be a root.

Bill

"Pro-choice?"  Then click here.
http://cathinsight.com/morality/saying.htm

      "Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are
reduced to but a handful, they are THE TRUE CHURCH" --St. Athanasius, AD 373