namespace for types in stabs (ignore previous message)

Hello, the previous message with the same title got the wrong message text in it, sorry about that. Here's the correct question:

Hello,

Does gcc output any namespace information for types when outputting stabs debug into? I have used gcc 3.2.3 as well as 2.9.3 with -gstabs+ and inspected the stabs output. It doesn't seem to output this info anywhere.. e.g

namespace ABC
{

enum TestEnum
{
x,y,z
};

}

The fact that TestEnum is inside ABC seems to not be recorded anywhere..

Does any version of gcc support this information in any way for stabs? (I would be interested in the lowest possible version, since I would need to find a crosscompiler for amiga m68k)

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad