Re: java runtime

Dima Sorkin wrote:
Hi.
On 9/15/06, Tim Prince  wrote:
Dima Sorkin wrote:
> I have an application that requires java runtime (at Linux Fedora).
> Does some come with GCJ ? (I want to try, before installing the Sun's one).
gcj has a full set of linkable libraries.  If the application is built to
  depend on Sun or IBM JRE, I suppose it would have to be rebuilt to use
gcj.
Ok, with GCJ I can build an executable, not to run an applet, right ?

Dima.

I believe that's correct. I'll defer to a true gcj developer, if one shows up.