Re: parse error at end of input :(

man ld to learn about the linker.

in your case you should have a libcomedi.a (for a static library) or a libcomedi.so (for a shared library).  First, you need to tell the linker to link in one of these files by passing it -lcomedi
(since you are most likely not invoking the linker directly, you can just pass this argument to gcc ).  Then if you get an error message stating that it cant find libcomedi, you'll need to pass a -L flag to let the linker know in what directory it can find libcomedi.a or libcomedi.so

--
Glen L. Beane
Software Engineer II