going from gcc v3.2.2 to v 4.1

Hi,

I have some C++ code that compiles and links fine under gcc 3.2.2 (Red
Hat 9). I have just migrated to Fedora Core 5. This code will not
build using gcc 4.1 and I am at a lose as to where to begin fixing
this.

I have recently read about how the C++ ABI was recently
changed/finalized and that now gcc follows the standard better.
Wonderful. However, knowing this does not really help me resolve the
problem at hand--that is, my existing code will not build using gcc
4.1.

Is there any migration guide (hopefully with examples) available that
specifies where you guys made changes to gcc that will break existing
code?

Are there any other recourses available to help with migration issues
like this?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

-Andres

Andres C. Gonzalez III