Re: OT: help

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 09:04:07PM +0200, Miguel Gonz?lez Casta?os wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>First of all, sorry for the off-topic.  I am linux sysadmin with
>programmer skills and I am trying to find a linux-related job in the
>area of Baltimore and Washington D.C. Also NY is fine. I am asking you
>apart of the common Websites ie: Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, whereelse
>should I look for. By the way, I am EU citizen . Sorry for the
>off-topic, I am kind of quite desperate, since my girlfriend moved to
>the US and I am trying to find the way to gather with her.  If anyone
>has any hint, s/he could send me a private e-mail in order not to fill
>other people?s mailboxes.
>
> Many thanks and sorry again for the off-topic

Apologizing for spam does not negate the responsibility for sending it.
This list has absolutely nothing to do with getting a job and you should
not even be thinking of using it for that purpose.

I've blocked your ability to send any further email to a mailing list at
this site and I will be unsubscribing you from this list shortly.