Re: C++ grammar

> Could somebody tell me if a specification of the GNU ANSI C++ grammar
> is somewhere available on the gcc site ?

Try:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/compiler-dependencies.html#faq-38.11

which links to:
http://www.computing.surrey.ac.uk/research/dsrg/fog/CxxGrammar.y

A general web search will also turn up a few other candidates.

I haven't tested the standard conformance of the grammar yet, although it
punts some things until the semantic actions and checking.  Maybe someone
else experienced with it can comment.

Fang