Re: using GCC on winXP

Mangal Pandey wrote:
Hi Group,

I built an application on RHEL AS4.0 (gcc 4.0.1) and
its working fine. Now I want to port that appliation
on windows.
Can anybody suggest me how to use GCC on winXP or
atleast i can get any document.

I would say forget it, if you aren't willing to use search tools like the one at gcc.gnu.org, or in your browser, or if you have ruled out cygwin. Prior responders seem to be confused about whether you have decided to use 32-bit or 64-bit gcc, the latter not being supported on Windows.