Re: How to turn off a warning in a file

On Jun 13, 2006, at 8:01 AM, robbie.doggie@xxxxxxx wrote:

Append -Wno-virtual-dtor.

Ok, but actually I'd like to keep it turned on for other files. In other compilers there's a possibility with #pragma. But I haven't found out whether that's possible with gcc, too.

As an alternative, GNU make has target specific variables so you can have that flag set for particular object files and not for others. They are pretty easy to use.

HTH,
pedz