Re: openmp support

Thomas Yeh wrote:
Hi All,

  According to the gcc news, gcc 4.X seems to support openMP. Can anyone
point me to the libraries I need for both tru64 linux and x86 linux?

Maybe I don't understand your question. Inclusion of OpenMP in gcc-4.1 isn't going to affect gcc-4.0. Unless someone has tested gcc 4.1 on tru64, that part of the question seems moot. On linux (32 bit?), reading the gcc build instructions should give you some clue about library updates which may be required on top of a reasonably current distro with gcc development components installed. For example, gmp with mpfr enabled would be needed for a full installation of gcc-4.1. That might be there already if your distro includes gcc-4.0.