Makefile Issue

Hi All!

I am stuck with one big problem as i have to spawn seven modules.

Module1,Module2,Module3,Module4,Module5,Module6,Module7.That is all these seven modules are running on one node or system.There is one more module you can name it 'Spawn Module' which will spawn all the seven modules i.e. spawn module will start all these modules. I am stuck .

I donot know what to do?Whether to write separate make file for each module from module 1 to module 7 and make a separate make file for spawn module which will use all the makes of module 1 to module 7(I know how to write makefile but I donot know how to use all the separate makes for each module to make one final makefile if this is the case.)
Or
to write only one makefile and no need of making separate makefiles.

Can any body help me out.I need the solution as early as possible as things have halted for me right now.I will be really thankful and grateful if somebody will help me out.

ThanksandRegards
ParikshatDubey

Get Marriage Proposals by Email. Join FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/matrimonial-banners/landingpage-jun06.php?ptnr=msnhottag