version 4.0.2 - error location

Hi all!

I joined the list a while ago and have been following the questions people ask.
I feel pretty silly asking such a simple question when everyone else is
discussing such complicated matters but I am not at all familiar with the GCC
or compiler design in general. I am looking for the file somwhere in the gcc
that prints the error for invalid type declarations for an integer ( i.e.
declaring an int as a decimal number) for C or C++. I've been looking through
the code myself and can't seem to find what I want - does anyone have any idea
in which file I might find this code?

Thank you!
-Brandi Love