Re: permissions issue with GCC

Paul,

>   * read and execute on EVERY directory from the directory where the
>     file exists, to the root directory.

That was the part that I made a mistake on. There was a directory that
didn't have read access for the group, and that's why GCC's search was
failing. I then ran into an error with "as" but just did a "which as"
and modified its permissions to giving compiler access, and now it
works fine.

Thanks, I just wanted to enter this in for the next person to be able
to search out.

Cheers,
Christopher