RE: Write enable .text section

Thanks for the reply!  Well basically I got the SMC
code working, only problem is that the .text section
of the executable file is default read/execute only.
Using the linker with Visual C++ I can set the
parameter /section:.text RWE but I can't find the
equivalent for gcc.  Right now I got to use a PE
editor to manually set the Write flag which is a tad
troublesome.

--- "Meissner, Michael" <michael.meissner@xxxxxxx>