Re: md files language

There is a gcc internals document that should be easy to locate. It will describe the md files.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/

Look towards the bottom of the page. There is a bullet for Internals Documentation. I'm not 100% sure that is the best place to get it but it will surely get you on your way.

Good luck,
Perry