Help needed

Hi,

I was trying to gcc a file and obtain the following error message, do you
know what is happening to the gcc command? Is it true that gcc will engage
cpp command as shown in the error message? Or do you know what is happening
as I am for sure do not know what is happening? Or do I have a bad gcc
installation

Thanks & regards,
chee

Command & Error Message:
ccppc -c -fno-builtin -nostdinc -DCPU=PPC604  -I/appl/Tornado/target/h -I.
wave.o
ccppc -c -fno-builtin -nostdinc -DCPU=PPC604  -I/appl/Tornado/target/h -I.
wind.o
ldppc -r -Map lnk.map -o sim *.o *.o... *.o
flex process_enums.l
gcc -o process_enums lex.yy.c -lfl
cpp: Invalid option '-lang-c'
gmake[1]: ***[syms] Error 1

Other info
%sun which gcc
/tools-gnu/bin/gcc
%sun /tools-gnu/bin/gcc --version
2.7.2

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]