Re: Typedef redeclaration -> Warning only ?

Hi Nicolas,

>Isn't there an other way to disable these errors ?

If you disable the errors, you fail to "keep it pure C".

My strong recommendation is to fix the errors.  Do not try to sweep them
under the rug by changing the language to "something that is very similar to
C, but is not C".  (That is to say, I discourage you making your own C-like
language just to patch some bad programming habits.)

Sincerely,
--Eljay