Re: update Darwin install

First you have run the uninstall script (it's on the 2.2.1 image).

Open a terminal window, enter 'su' and type the root password when prompted.

Using the finder open the image, navigate to the Utilities folder and drag the uninstall-devtools.pl file to the terminal window.

Click on the terminal window, hit return.

Restart the computer when it's done and install the older XCODE.