C++: Is there a Value used to designate the end-of-an-array for non-char arrays?

Hi.

I am curious if there is any sort of value used to designate the end of an array for arrays that are not of type char. I checked the book, "The C Programming Language", the book, "C++: The Complete Reference, 4th ed.", and briefly checked and found no information on the value used to designate the end of a non-character array.

Does such an end-of-array value exist for arrays that are not character arrays? Thank you for your responses in advance