Inlining and call graph source code help

I am a graduate student at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock working on my grad project and need some help.  I am looking to modify the inlining and call graph code of GCC for C.  I am trying to find ALL of the source files associated with inlining and call graph creation.  I am not ready to submit anything to the development group.  I am just looking for the files on my local gcc 4.0.2 build download.  If someone could direct me to a location that would identify all of the files associated with inlining and call graph creation, it would be very helpful in my quest.

Thank you,

N Smith
ncsmithii@xxxxxxxx