Re: Need Help Correctly Installing/Configuring GCC Using MinGW MSYS

To Whom It May Concern:

I need help either installing properly or configuring my combination of
MinGW combination of MSYS and GCC.  From the www.mingw.org website and
appropriate mirror sites I down loaded to my PC:
It is not exactly the right place to ask this question, you should ask on mingw mailing list, they should have a better answer for you, because they maintain MinGW...
I think you might have omitted some steps... :)

Arturas M.