Re: -frepo

Ilja Golshtein wrote:

I use gcc driver not g++ since I don't use
native STL library. Is it possible
to avoid linking against libstdc++
in case of g++?
Of course, it is about linkage only.

If you don't use any of the stl, then linking against it would be harmless. There is a support library that contains only the language support routines, libsupc++. I'm not sure how to select that one only from the command line.

I am not sure I clearly understand what "-frepo instantiaion model" means.
Explanations are higly appreciated.

The only documentation I am aware of is http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/Template-Instantiation.html#Template-Instantiation
Can you suggest anything more comprehensive?

that document contains the information you need. it talks about when you want to use -frepo.

nathan

nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk