Re: problem with gcc 3.2.2

As a fast shot, try to install a newer (different) version of gcc, as I
assume, since you found similar errors, this might be a problem with the
version of gcc

On the other hand this error might also be connected to the package you are
trying to install or to something else you are trying to do.  Possibly check
the dependencies and/or version updates for the packages you try to install.

If you really want to hunt the error you have to be more specific about what
files had produced the error, what where the compiler arguments and how is
this error reproducable with some example code that contains not much more
than the code which produces the error.