From: Steffen Damelang [mailto:steffen.damelang@xxxxxx]
Sent: 29 November 2005 11:44
To: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem declaring struct and union

 Hi together,

my name is steffen and I use the gcc 3.4.4.

I have got the following code and I don`t understand why it will not be complied.

struct INTC_tag {

     union {

          VUINT32 R;

          struct {

               VUINT32:26;

               VUINT32 VTES:1;

               VUINT32:4;

               VUINT32 HVEN:1;

          } B;

     } MCR;

};

The error is:

warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

error: parse error before numeric constant

Can anyone help me please ?!

Thanks

Steffen

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130