gfortran error in module handling

Hi I run into the following error while compiling this test code:subroutine prctfw()  use funcofrho_tfw  implicit noneend subroutine prctfw

[anglade@descartes test]$ /usr/local/bin/gfortran -c test.F90 In file test.F90:2
  use funcofrho_tfw                  1Error: Expression at (1) must be scalar In file test.F90:2
  use funcofrho_tfw                  1Error: Expression at (1) must be scalar
The problem is that I'm not able to isolate the problem into themodule funcofrho_tfw.F90It compiles without problems. It must be noted that ifc compiles thecode without problems.
If someone thinks he can help, I'll be glade to send a tar withfuncofrho_tfw and other modules on which funcofrho_tfw depends.
Anyway, does someone have already encounter such a problem?
regards--Pierre-Matthieu Anglade