Re: 2D Barcode Libraries

I don't understand very much your question.

I remember that I have used the typical barcode bars used in the products and
the readers normally read the barcode as keyboard input, so any library is
needed for decode.

But, if you are referring to other more sophisticate barcode encoding, that
need some ccd to red it and you have an image to decode probably to need to
surf in the net to find it, I think.

Regards,

Leo

A Dimarts 22 Novembre 2005 01:11, Brian D. McGrew va escriure: