reg. compilation

Dear sir

I have small fortran program. This program contains a variable called Pointer. This file has been compiled with intel fortran compiler and f77. It is not compiling with g77 or g95 compiler. Herwith I am attaching a small fortran file. Kindly have look into this file and suggest how to overcome the pointer variable when compiling with g77 or g95. Any compiling options are to be used?

help in this regard is highly appreciable.

A.R.C. Murthy
Scientist
Structural Engineering Research Centre
CSIR Campus