Re: Compiling and Linking help

On 11/8/05, John Love-Jensen  wrote:
> a.h is malformed.  It violates ODR.
> Look on s9.2.1 of Stroustrup's C++ Programming Language (3rd or Special
> edition).  Those are the kinds of things that go in header files.  a.h
> contains things that should not be present in a header file.

Hi.
 It took me time to understand that ODR stays for One Definition Rule...

 I always thought that if compiler meets function definition, and he didn't
meet it's declaration before, than it is implicit suggestion to inline
the function
(like with the inline member functions of a class).

Regards,
 Dima.